Some good tips how to reduce fever
You know how boring it is to reduce fever. Definitely, it is a terrible symptom but at the same time has its positive aspect. Fever is an organism’s defense in order to avoid a virus attack. Of course you need to pay attention to other symptoms such as headache, running nose, cough, sneeze, stomachache, and so on. If you have more serious ones you need to talk to your doctor urgently. Let’s see some tips how to reduce fever.
Tips how to reduce fever
- Have a warm shower. Get ten minutes so you will be able to reduce your temperature calmly. Don’t use hot or cold water – warm is the best option. Definitely, fever should be treated adequately.
- Get a wet towel! Well, get a towel and soak it in water. After you just put around your head or neck. It is very useful to reduce your body temperature. Do it as many times as possible so you will feel a good relief on your symptoms.
- Choose some fruits to combat fever such as oranges, berries and watermelon. You know how good fruits are for your overall health and also for your fever. They are rich in vitamin C and other nutrients.
- Chicken soup helps a lot! Your grandma has talked to you about its properties to help you to improve your overall health. Besides helping on you to hydrate, this soup is loaded with medicinal properties. If you want to add vegetables they are useful too.
- Drink a lot of water! Water helps you to reduce your body temperature. It is one of the best tips to reduce fever. Surely, you need to drink water to feel hydrated and eliminate your toxins on your organism.
Pay attention if don’t need to call your doctor!
Some symptoms may be serious so pay attention if you don’t need to go to the hospital. Some of these symptoms are:
Loss of appetite, drowsiness, pus, rash, sore throat, constipation, dark urine, are just some of them. Health is something very serious so avoid self medication and talk to your doctor frequently for regular checkups.
What do you need to do to avoid fever?
First of all, you need eat adequately and practice a lot of physical activities. That is the best way to avoid not only fever but many other diseases. Talk to your nutritionist about it.